Welcome to your personal flight assistant, designed specifically for pilots who want to keep their schedules and qualifications organised and up to date.
- Flight ScheduleAn overview of the pilot's flight schedule, including flight date, flight number, aircraft type, departure and arrival times, etc.
- Duty TimeFlight time and duty time for each flight, as well as the type of duty performed (captain or first officer).
- Airport InformationInformation about the airports to and from which the pilot is flying. This information is important for flight planning and ensures that the aircraft can take off and land safely at the airport.
- Airspace InformationThis information is important for flight planning and ensures that the pilot can comply with airspace regulations.
- Flight ExperienceThis information is useful for pilots to keep track of their experience in different types of flight operations, instruments and aircraft, and to ensure that they meet the experience requirements for certain certifications or job positions.
- Training and Certification InformationTracks the pilot's training and certification information, including the type of training or certification, date of completion, issuing authority, and expiration date (if applicable). This information is useful for the pilot to keep track of their qualifications and to ensure that they meet the requirements for certain certifications or job positions.